[ Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Development Environment and Global Settings
Built-ins related to the development environment
- Prints information about the current ECLiPSe environment on the current
- Request an immediate garbage collection.
- get_flag(?Flag, -Value)
- Succeeds if the flag Flag has the value Value.
- Prints help information on the specified predicate in PredSpec on the
- Recompile all files that have been modified since their last compilation.
- The flags of the predicate described by PredSpec are printed out on the
- set_flag(+Flag, ++Value)
- Succeeds if the flag Flag is successfully set to the value Value.
- Prints information about resource usage and garbage collection.
- statistics(?Keyword, -Value)
- Succeeds if the statistics item Keyword has value Value.
- Frees currently unused memory.
Generated from env.eci on 2017-09-08 15:30