[ Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Finite Graphs Constraints Library
- Ensures Graph is asymmetric
- complementary_graph(+Graph, ?ComplementaryGraph)
- Obtains the complementary graph of a given graph.
- Guarantees that an undirected graph Graph is connected.
- dirgraph(-Graph, +VertexSet, +EdgeSet)
- Directed graph constructor.
- export_graph(+Graph, ++File)
- Exports Graph to Filename in a .dot format which can then be loaded by GraphViz.
- getEdgeSet(+Graph, ?EdgeSet)
- Obtains a graph's edge-set.
- getVertexSet(+Graph, ?VertexSet)
- Obtains a graph's vertex-set.
- Labels a graph variable.
- graph_labeling(+Graph, ++VertexHeuristic, ++EdgeHeuristic)
- Labels a graph variable using VertexHeuristic and EdgeHeuristic.
- order(+Graph, ?Order)
- Obtains a graph's order.
- oriented_graph(+UndirectedGraph, ?DirectedGraph)
- Obtains an oriented graph of a given undirected graph.
- path(+Graph, +OriginVertex, +TerminusVertex)
- Ensures Graph represents a path between OriginVertex and TerminusVertex in Graph.
- predecessors(+Graph, +Vertex, ?PredSet)
- Determines the predecessor-set of a vertex in a graph.
- reachables(+Graph, +SourceVertex, ?ReachSet)
- Determines the reachables-set of a vertex in a graph.
- reverse_graph(+Graph, ?ReverseGraph)
- Obtains the reverse graph of a given graph.
- size(+Graph, ?Size)
- Obtains a graph's size.
- Guarantees that a directed graph Graph is strongly connected.
- subgraph(?SubGraph, +Graph)
- Constraints SubGraph to be a subgraph of Graph.
- successors(+Graph, +Vertex, ?SuccSet)
- Determines the successor-set of a vertex in a graph.
- Ensures Graph is symmetric
- underlying_graph(+DirectedGraph, ?UndirectedGraph)
- Obtains an underlying graph of a given directed graph.
- undirgraph(-Graph, +VertexSet, +EdgeSet)
- Unirected graph constructor.
- Guarantees that a directed graph Graph is weakly connected.
- weight(+Graph, +WeightHash, ?Weight)
- Calculates the Weight of Graph given a WeightHash.
- Status: prototype
- Author: Ruben Duarte Viegas, CENTRIA
- Date: $DATE$
Generated from grasper.eci on 2009-02-24 09:46