[ library(source_processor) | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Describes built-in ECLiPSe meta-predicate patterns
- Prolog term describing the meta-predicate pattern
This predicate returns a structure, Pattern, that describes the control flow through the arguments of a meta-predicate.
The functor and arity of Pattern correspond to the functor and arity of the meta-predicate. The arguments are each populated with one of the following atomic descriptors:
- A goal that is unconditionally called whenever the predicate is called.
- A goal whose exit leads unconditionally to the predicate exit.
- A goal whose behaviour is the combination of u and e.
- A goal that is called directly.
- A goal that is not directly called, but is further processed.
A goal that is constructed by appending the number of specified arguments.
- A clause.
- A PredSpec.
- An argument that is not one of the above.
instrument : instrument / 2, instrument : instrument / 3, library(instrument), instrument : struct(itemplate)