[ Third Party Libraries | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
A parser for FlatZinc
- read_item(+Stream, -Item)
- Read one item from a FlatZinc input stream
A parser for FlatZinc, based on 'Specification of FlatZinc' (Nov 7 2007).
It reads and returns one item at a time, as am ECLiPSe structure which
closely resembles the FZ input.
For FlatZinc, it seems an item-wise parser is a good idea, since the
items can be processed one at a time by ECLiPSe to set up the model.
- Author: Joachim Schimpf, supported by Cisco Systems and NICTA Victoria
- Copyright © Cisco Systems Inc, licensed under CMPL
- Date: $Date: 2008/02/17 18:04:20 $
Generated from flatzinc_parser.eci on Mon Mar 31 03:17:26 2008