[ library(eplex) | The ECLiPSe Libraries | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
lp_var_set_bounds(+Handle, ?Var, +Lo, +Hi)
Imposes new bounds for Var on the solver state of Handle.
- Handle to a solver state
- A solver problem variable for Handle
- New lower bound for Var (number)
- New upper bound for Var (number)
Imposes numeric bounds on the solver state of Handle for the variable
Var. Each bound is only updated if it is more narrow than the current
bound for the variable. The bounds are converted to floats before they
are imposed, and no typing is implied by the type of the numbers. It is
possible to impose incompatible bounds for the same variable on
different solver states. Var must be an existing problem variable for
Handle, i.e. it must occur in the constraints posted to the solver
Lo is greater than Hi.
- (5) type error
- Handle is not in the form of a solver handle.
- (6) out of range
- Var is not a problem variable for Handle.
- (40) stale object handle
- Handle not valid: solver state had been destroyed by cleanup
lp_var_get_bounds / 4