[ Debugging | The ECLiPSe Built-In Predicates | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Sets the procedures in SpecList to be traceable.
- Sequence of expressions of the form Atom/Integer.
Sets the leash mode of all the procedures given by SpecList to stop.
It is superseded by calling set_flag(Proc, leash, stop)
Modes and Determinism
This predicate is sensitive to its module context (tool predicate, see @/2).
- (4) instantiation fault
- SpecList is not instantiated.
- (5) type error
- SpecList is not of the form Atom/Integer.
- (60) referring to an undefined procedure
- SpecList is an undefined procedure.
get_flag / 3, set_flag / 3, untraceable / 1