[ library(bfs) | The ECLiPSe Libraries | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
BfsInstance:node_info(+Var, ?Lo, ?Hi, ?Val, ?RC)
Get or set node bounds and solution information for an individual solver problem variable Var.
- A solver problem variable for solver the associated with BfsInstance
- Lower bound for Var (number)
- Upper bound for Var (number)
- Solution value for Var (number)
- Reduced cost for Var (number)
Retrieve or update bounds and solution information for an
individual solver problem variable Var for the current open node of
the search tree associated with the bfs instance BfsInstance. If Var
was not already a problem variable for BfsInstance it will now be
considered one. If reduced costs are available in problems
involving eplex instances supplying these to the bfs solver can lead
to improved pruning.