[ The ECLiPSe Built-In Predicates | Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Built-ins to create and manipulate dynamic procedures
- Add specified clause at the end of the dynamic procedure to the database.
- Add specified clause for a dynamic procedure to the database before any
- Succeeds if Clause unifies with a clause of a dynamic procedure.
- clause(+Head, -Body)
- Succeeds if Head :- Body is an existing dynamic clause.
- dynamic ++SpecList
- Declares the procedures specified by SpecList as dynamic.
- Succeeds if the procedure specified by PredSpec has been declared as
- Outputs the definition of all dynamic predicates in the database.
- listing ++SpecList
- Outputs the definition of all dynamic predicates indicated by SpecList.
- Succeeds if a clause that unifies with Clause can be removed from the
- Succeeds if all the clauses whose heads match Head are successfully removed
from the database.
Generated from dynamic.eci on Tue May 23 02:52:20 2006