- Term is a variable with at least one dynamic attribute
- copy_term(?Term, -Copy, -Goals)
- Compatibility: SWI/SICStus-Prolog term copy
- copy_term_nat(?Term, -Copy)
- Copy term without variable attributes
- del_attr(?Var, +Name)
- Delete a dynamic attribute
- Delete all dynamic attributes
- get_attr(-Var, +Name, -Value)
- Retrieve a dynamic attribute
- get_attrs(-Var, -Attrs)
- Get all dynamic attributes
- put_attr(-Var, +Name, ?Value)
- Add or replace a dynamic attribute
- put_attrs(-Var, +Attrs)
- Add or replace dynamic attributes
- term_attvars(?, ?)
- No description available
This library provides variable attributes in the style of Demoen (Bart Demoen: Dynamic attributes, their hProlog implementation, and a first evaluation. Report CW 350, Department of Computer Science, K.U.Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, Oct 2002), and aims specifically at compatibility with their implementation in SWI-Prolog.
The designation 'dynamic attributes' indicates that these attribute names do not have to be declared, and attributes can be freely added and removed. The implementation consists of a thin layer on top of ECLiPSe's native variable attributes: they are stored in a hash table attached to a variable as the ECLiPSe attribute 'dynamic_attributes'.
Dynamic attributes can be freely mixed with ECLiPSe's native attributes.