Re: Question about the real and integer formats

From: Bede Leung <cfl02_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 08 Jul 2005 08:33:34 AM GMT
ludovic picouays wrote:

> I want to convert a real number (1.0) to an integer (1) format.
> I've been searching for some time  but I didn't find anything to do
> this. I think it's simple but I don't have the solution or the
> predicate to do that.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Ludovic

ECLiPSe Constraint Logic Programming System [kernel]
Kernel and basic libraries copyright Cisco Technology Inc
Academic licensing through Imperial College London, see
legal/licence_acad.txt
GMP library copyright Free Software Foundation, see legal/lgpl.txt
For other libraries see their individual copyright notices
Version 5.8 #82, Wed Feb 16 00:08 2005
[eclipse 1]: integer(1).

Yes (0.00s cpu)
[eclipse 2]: integer(1.0).