Re: Type problems

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 05 Jul 2005 11:15:52 AM GMT
Roman Buil wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using Eclipse 5.8 and I have a problem when I am trying to minimize
> one function cost.
>

> My decision variables are integers but in my cost function there are
> real constants (not real variables). The minimize predicate from fd
> library doesn't accept that. How can I minimize my function?

Use the ic library together with the the minimization predicates
from the branch_and_bound library.

[Note on mailing list policy: The eclipse-users mailing list is
subscriber-only, which means if you are not subscribed, your mails
will bounce and i have to approve them manually, which causes delays.
You may also miss replies unless people cc to you explicitly.
http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse/new_download/majordomo.php]

--
  Joachim Schimpf              /             phone: +44 20 7594 8187
  IC-Parc                     /      mailto:J.Schimpf@imperial.ac.uk