Which goal failed?

From: Mark Wallace <Mark.Wallace_at_infotech.monash.edu.au>
Date: Thu 03 Mar 2005 11:08:26 PM GMT
Hi,

I'm writing a constraint program which uses ic_global:alldifferent.
At some point deep in the search one of the (many)  alldifferent
constraints in my program fails.

I want to find out which one failed, (in order to do some clever search
exploiting this knowledge).
I can find this out using the tracer, but I don't know how to get this
information inside the program.
Is there any way to do this?

Better still would be to associate some identifier with each
ic_global:alldifferent goal and be able to
access this identifier when the goal fails...

     Cheers
        Mark

--
Mark Wallace