Re: Pointers on how to use EPLEX

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 16 Feb 2005 12:52:25 PM GMT
Hi,

>I would like to learn how to use the Eplex library.
>Could you please give me some pointers.

The ECLiPSe tutorial, included with the distribution, is probably
the best material to read for an introduction to eplex, and it
also include a chapter on how the eplex library can be used with
other solvers in ECLiPSe, and also how to use the column generation
library, which uses the eplex library. It also contain chapters
(in a tutorial style) to other parts of ECLiPSe as well.