GNUProlog vs. ECLiPSe

From: Kronawitter Katharina <K.Kronawitter_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed 12 Jan 2005 06:35:00 PM GMT
Hi,

can anyone halp me to transform than GNUProlog-program into one working
with ECLiPSe (with the apropriate query)?

In GNUProlog, I get possibilities for the value of the variables by
simply running the file I attached. Than I can modify the file with one
of the resulting values until all variables have a value.
But I've no idea how to do this in ECLiPSe..

I must write a java-program that generates the input to ECLiPSe, get the
output (the possible values for the variables) and use that values to
generate a new input and so on , until I've a value for every variable.

I hope you can help me, I've no more ideas to solve that problem.

Thank you very much.

Katharina