Re: XPRESS-MP licensing problem

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Tue 04 Jan 2005 02:01:49 PM GMT
Huy wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I have been sitting on this problem for several days:
> I am trying to use the OEM XPRESS-MP solver that is
> included with Eclipse 5.7_66. I followed the
> installation instruction and added the following line
> into lib/eplex_lic_info.ecl:

The error message indicates that you are loading the non-OEM version
(1427). To use the OEM version (1427icp) you don't need to add anything
to the eplex_lic_info.ecl file, but you must install the 1427icp package!

--
   Joachim Schimpf              /             phone: +44 20 7594 8187
   IC-Parc                     /      mailto:J.Schimpf@imperial.ac.uk