Fw: Embedding Eclipse to C++

From: Stephan Hetrodt <shetrodt_at_web.de>
Date: Mon 29 Nov 2004 12:02:48 PM GMT
Hello,

I have following problem with embedding Eclipse to C++.

I wanted to start the example "eg_cc_sendmore.cc" wich is in the example folder of eclipse.

I have advanced it, like it is describe in the Eclipse Documentation "Embedding and inter facing Manual".
I have add the Include Directory "C:\Eclipse\include\i386_nt" and the Library Dir "C:\Eclipse\lib\i386_nt" to the C++ development system. I work with Visual Studio.Net 2003 on a Windows 2000 System.Also I have add the eclipse.dll to the application folder and also in the Windows standard library folder.

But I get following error message when I debug and start the program:

    "Link: error LNK2020: Nicht aufgelöstes Token(0A000007) _ip__ec_"
    "Link: fatal error LNK1120: 1 unaufgelöste externe Verweise"

I have also test the other C++ examples but the errors are the same.

I hope you can help me!

With friendly regards
Stephan Hetrodt