Error in runing eclipse with windows

From: <cbraz_at_alanet.com.br>
Date: Sat 10 Jan 2004 09:48:48 PM GMT
    I have instaled Eclipse 5.7 in a windows 98 machine. I am trying to
execute one exemple, the "eg_cc_basic.cc". I configured the project so the
include variable point to the include directory of Eclipse instalation,
copied the eclipse.dll for the same project directory and point the lib
variable to the lib directory of Eclipse as say the Embedding manual.

 When i make the project i have a link error : "Unresolved external ..." for
each of the methods in the source file.

 Someone could help me??