Incomplete tree search algorithms: references?

From: Hana Rudova <hanka_at_fi.muni.cz>
Date: Mon 10 Nov 2003 12:45:42 PM GMT
Hello,

ECLiPSe tutorial refers to various incomplete tree search algorithms. However,
there are no references. Do you know any references about

Credit Search, Bounded Backtrack Search, and Depth Bounded Search?

I used them in my experiments and would need some citations but I really don't
know anything about original articles. So, any references would be very helful for
me.

Thanks a lot,

  Hana

  ----
  Hana Rudova, Ph.D.
  Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University
  Botanicka 68a, Brno, Czech Republic
  hanka@fi.muni.cz
  http://www.fi.muni.cz/~hanka
  Tel: +420-603 173 151