Re: request for feature: compile and trace information

From: Joachim Schimpf <j.schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Thu 24 Apr 2003 04:26:05 PM GMT
Thanks Ulrich, theses are good suggestions. As for (1), we don't
have the relevant information from the parser at the point where
the problem is discovered (at the end of the module), so I don't
see a quick way of implementing it. Suggestion (2) should be doable.

-- Joachim

--
 Joachim Schimpf              /             phone: +44 20 7594 8187
 IC-Parc                     /      mailto:J.Schimpf@imperial.ac.uk