Re: Getting results form ECLiPSe with java

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 06 Dec 2002 01:20:31 PM GMT
Hi Cornelius,

Adding to what Andrew said, the map colour example (the Tcl version, but
the Java version does the same thing) is described in our paper about
the interface, which I think you can download from our website:

http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/papers_byyear.html#2002

A High-Level Generic Interface to External Programming Languages for ECLiPSe
PADL 2002.

This should give you a high-level overview of the interface and how you
could get multiple answers from a query (using the map colouring as
an example).