Re: eplex_instance

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Fri 08 Nov 2002 03:37:35 PM GMT
Hi Benjamin,

>answer A=1.0. This is using version 5.5 on Win2000 and Solaris 7/8. Am I
>doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Yes, $=/2 is obsolete (along with all the other constraints that start
with '$'). You should use =:=/2 instead. In fact, the documentation should
no longer mention the '$' family of constraints for eplex. If you found
these predicates in the current documentation, please let us know, as it
should not be there.

These predicates are deliberately only supported in the 'eplex' eplex
instance for backwards compatibility only.