Re: Fatal error

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 02 Oct 2002 05:30:20 PM GMT
Dear JEsper, :-)

I am unable to reproduce your problem on our Linux machines: with CPLEX
6.5, the program does seem to hang (but it could be just deep in a search;
I have not examined it in detail yet), but ^C and abort seems to work; with
XPRESS 13.26, the program fails during the search (which may be wrong in
itself as it claims to have found solutions, so it should not fail,
although of course the failure could be from elsewhere).

Can you tell me which external solver and which platform you had the
problem on please?