Re: Fatal error

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 02 Oct 2002 03:48:13 PM GMT
Dear Jasper,

>        Instance: eplex_solver_setup(min(Objective),Profit,[],5,
>                                     [bounds]),

So you are saying that your program hangs when it makes the above call: that
should not be happening I think, but to help you more, I need to have
your code that cause this problem. Could you please send me the code and
how to provoke this problem? Thanks!

>Is it possible to check the state of the eplex instance before the above call?

What do you mean by checking the state? Do you mean seeing what constraints
you have, and/or if an external solver is already attached? You can
retreive information about an eplex instance using:

Instance:eplex_get/2