RE: eclipse-doc question

From: josh singer <josh.singer_at_parc-technologies.com>
Date: Mon 05 Aug 2002 01:36:53 PM GMT
Yes, my_module has both module-level and predicate-level comment directives
in.

cheers,

josh

Developer, Parc Technologies Limited
josh.singer@parc-technologies.com
http://www.parc-technologies.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
-its contents are the property of Parc Technologies Limited (or its
licensors) and are confidential. Please do not copy, review, use
(except for the intended purposes), disclose or distribute the e-mail
or its contents (or allow anyone else to do so) without our prior
permission. Parc Technologies Limited does not guarantee that this
e-mail has not been intercepted and amended nor that it is
virus-free. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening
any attachment.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail message are
those of the author and not necessarily Parc Technologies Limited.