Re: CHR max two Head limitation

From: Aykut Firat <aykut_at_MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue 09 Jul 2002 04:31:07 PM GMT
Hi Kish,

Thank you for your detailed answer. Using ech would be helpful, but I am
having this error:

instantiation fault in getval_body('CHRcdelete_count'(_13159), _13162, mystore)

after making the syntactic changes and using ech instead [in Eclipse 5.3].

Do you have any idea why I get this fault in ech but not in chr?

Thanks,