FW: Problems with the Java Interface for ECLiPSe

From: josh singer <josh.singer_at_parc-technologies.com>
Date: Mon 10 Dec 2001 09:53:46 AM GMT
Hi Roland,

One reason for your problems is that in Java for Windows, classpath entries
are separated by semicolons (;), not colons (:). I'd try that first.

Hope this helps,

josh

PS Although I've been developing the Java-ECLiPSe interface recently, I may
not always be supporting it 8-]. You should send your queries to
eclipse-users@icparc.ic.ac.uk or eclipse-bugs@icparc.ic.ac.uk, if you have
found a bug. The ECLiPSe team read all these mails and often respond to them
quickly.

Developer, Parc Technologies Limited
josh.singer@parc-technologies.com
http://www.parc-technologies.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
-its contents are the property of Parc Technologies Limited (or its
licensors) and are confidential. Please do not copy, review, use
(except for the intended purposes), disclose or distribute the e-mail
or its contents (or allow anyone else to do so) without our prior
permission. Parc Technologies Limited does not guarantee that this
e-mail has not been intercepted and amended nor that it is
virus-free. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening
any attachment.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail message are
those of the author and not necessarily Parc Technologies Limited.