Inconsistent performance while using tk Eclipse

From: Sathish Kumar Murugesan <satish_79_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri 02 Nov 2001 03:34:24 AM GMT
Hi,

I am using Eclipse 5.2 and Tcl/Tk version 8.3.1. When
I try to run my program using the tk Eclipse, it gives
the following error

Error: Conversion error while reading exdr format
Error: Unexected return from ec_resume: yield 99

and I get just one result and the status is Running
even after the results are printed out.  And I am not
even able to stop the program by pressing the
interrupt button. But when I run the program using the
tracer in the creep mode, the program functions
properly and as soon as one set of results are given,
the more button becomes active.

Why is this happening? And am I missing out
something.?

Thanks,
Sathish.