Re: Limits of ECLiPSe ?

From: Olivier Thirifay <olithiri_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon 22 Oct 2001 03:31:08 PM GMT
Hello,

It return me a message : out of swap space in memory allocation.
I use ECLiPSe 5.2 on Windows NT 4.
I tried to launch ECLiPSe on the command dos prompt with the command
-h400M but it doesn't change :-(

I know there a lot of possibilities.
I also forgot to say that I use findall(V,predicat1(V),R) because I need all
the results

Thanks
Olivier

>I doubt you mean that ECLiPSe crashed.  If it did, please provide us with
>more information, such as the error message reported, the exact query
>used,which version of ECLiPSe you were using, and which operating system
>you were
>using it with.
>
>What you probably mean is that you ran out of patience before ECLiPSe had
>explored all the possibilities.  There are 399598401600 different solutions
>to your predicate.

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp