Re: Cycle Constraint

From: Thom Fruehwirth <fruehwir_at_informatik.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Wed 03 Oct 2001 01:04:44 PM GMT

         "Nuno Gomes" <nsgomes@netc.pt> wrote:

I?m making some experiences with different combinatorial search problems, namely
the TSP. Currentely I?ve some
problems with the implementation of the cycle constraint. This means a
constraint that prevents sub-tour elimination.
In this way I want to ask if anyone as already implemented this constraint in
Eclipse, and in affirmative case if it can
send me the code.

There's a simple implementation of a circuit and no_subtours constraints in
Eclipse with CHR, you can get the code from CHR Online at

http://www.pms.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~webchr/

by clicking at the link "Finite domains over arbitrary ground terms...".

Thom Fruehwirth
http://www.pst.informatik.uni-muenchen.de/~fruehwir/