Re: Library Browser and Help

From: Kish Shen <ks15_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 12 Sep 2001 04:40:08 PM GMT
Hi,

We have just tested the library browser with TkECLiPSe 5.2 on an Windows NT
machine here, and it seems to work fine.

Have you used the browser tool with previous versions of TkECLiPSe? It can
take a little while for the browser window to come up after you select the
browser tool (maybe 10 seconds? on some of our machines). Could this be
your problem? If not, I don't know what the problem might be without further
information. Are any errors generated? Does using the tty help/1 query work?