Eclipse 5.0

From: Andrzej Lewandowski <lewando_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Fri 26 May 2000 12:18:16 AM GMT
It was announced on IC-Parc web page that Eclipse 5 will be released end of May
2000.
What is the release date (it is about end of May :)? What will be new features?
If
release is delayed, is there beta available for testing?

Andrzej Lewandowski

[ Moderator's note:
Well, it's not quite the end of May yet, but we are working on it...
You can check out some preliminary release notes at
http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse/relnotes/rel50.html
For the future, we are thinking about making pre-releases
available as well, e.g. on a daily basis.
]