Re: Enhancements for tkeclipse

From: Joachim Schimpf <J.Schimpf_at_icparc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 08 Dec 1999 11:46:34 AM GMT
Edmunds Family wrote:

> I have worked up some changes to make tkeclipse v 4.2.1
> more user-friendly.  These enhancements are especially
> helpful if you are editing, testing, editing, testing...
> the same file.
>
> Changes:
>
> 1. Adds a Reload button (automatically recompile
>    the last file loaded during the session).
> 2. Bring up the Compile File popup by
>    right-clicking the Query Entry label area.
> 3. Displays the name of the last file you have loaded.

Thanks for this contribution - please keep them coming!

Note however that tkeclipse's make-button already provides that
functionality: it recompiles all files that have been modified
since the last time they were compiled.

 Joachim Schimpf                /               phone: +44 171 594 8187
 IC-Parc, Imperial College     /              mailto:J.Schimpf@ic.ac.uk
 London SW7 2AZ, UK           /      http://www.icparc.ic.ac.uk/eclipse