Re: Java to eclipse

From: Miguel Calejo <mc_at_servisoft.pt>
Date: Wed 28 Oct 1998 11:02:15 AM GMT
>Is it possible to invoke eclipse from JAVA without the need to
>go via C? If it is, can someone point me in the right
>direction

Yes it is, and I think you have much to gain by linking directly from Java. If you (or anyone in this list) is willing to spend half a day with some Java and Prolog programming, I'll be willing to assist you to port our freely available Java/XSB Prolog interface, called "InterProlog". Check the article and info at http://dev.servisoft.pt/interprolog/

Best Regards,

Miguel

Miguel Calejo

Servisoft / Universidade Portucalense

mc_at_servisoft.pt   http://www.servisoft.pt/pessoas/mc
telefone:+351-2-610-9516  fax:+351-2-610-9574
R. Cerca 88   4150-200 Porto   Portugal