Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Unclear how to make http calls

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 22:36:09 +0100
Hi Jeshan,

You are right, this doesn't work.  The library is old and unmaintained
and doesn't seem to cope with modern headers in the http response.
The underlying socket functionality is fine though.

Until someone finds the time to update the library, please use
other ways of interfacing with ECLiPSe.

Regards,
Joachim