Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to compile for Raspberry Pi 4

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 01:56:46 +0100
On 11/07/2020 11:27, Vasily Kartashov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I see a commit hinting that aarch64 is supported, but I cannot find detailed instructions on how to compile eclipse on Raspberry Pi 4.

Hi Vasily,

The default Raspberry Pi OS is still a 32-bit operating system.
It corresponds to the ECLiPSe 'armv7_linux' architecture, for
which you can find binaries at our various download sites via
http://eclipseclp.org/download.html

This should work on both the Pi 3 and Pi 4.

There exists a Beta 64-bit Raspberry Pi OS, which I am currently trying.
ECLiPSe's architecture name for this is going to be 'aarch64_linux'.
It seems to build there without problems, but some some small
configuration updates are required, which I'll publish soon.

All the best,
Joachim