[eclipse-clp-users] Help Embedding TCL/TK

From: bustiakim <bustiakim_at_...428...>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 08:37:32 +0200
Hello,My Eclipse Clp skills are quite basic as well as my English level.  But I have done a project in which I would like to use the Tcl / Tk environment to enter data and then transfer it to Eclipse.I have been looking at the Embedding and Interfacing Manual with the queues examples but I cannot move forward.My purpose is that every time I need the intervention of the operator be able to use the Tk graphic environment to capture data, and then to transfer this data to Eclipse Clp in order to continue the process.I would also need to transfer data backwards from Eclipse to Tcl / Tk.I would appreciate if you could send me a complete code example that runs correctly so I can learn about the communication and thus get applied to my project.Thank you very much in advance. Joaquim Torrellas