[eclipse-clp-users] Maximal count of constraints

From: Jan Drozen <drozi_at_...426...>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2019 19:58:49 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

In the Eclipse CLP, how many constraints or variables can I define?

I am currently remodeling my scheduling problem - I need to replace a single
alldifferent constraint with many atmost constraints. But since I've
introduced this change, my ecl script is not working anymore. By "not
working" I mean the Eclipse CLP - eclipse.exe or the TkEclipse GUI - just
shuts down. Without any error message, comment or saying goodbye. Just
nothing.

If I try to comment-out some constraints, the script at least gets compiled.

Has someone already bothered with this issue?

Kind regards,

Jan

--
Jan Drozen