[eclipse-clp-users] Gecode and Gurobi

From: Giuseppe Cota <ctogpp_at_...17...>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 18:48:35 +0100
Dear ECLiPSe developer,

I've downloaded and installed ECLiPSe. Just to be sure, are Gecode and
Gurobi alredy distributed with ECLiPSe (i think that gurobi's library
are in if_gurobi50.tgz)? Or do I need to install them?

Moreover there is an issue when trying to use gurobi.

If I execute:

lib(eplex_gurobi).

an error occurs (output below):

such file or directory
problem while trying to load a shared library in
load("x86_64_linux/segurobi50.so")
such file or directory
problem while trying to load a shared library in
load("x86_64_linux/segurobi50.so")
Eplex error: Could not find any of the solver interfaces:
[solver(gurobi, B), solver(gurobi, B)]
Eplex error: No solver loaded in lp_get_license
eplex.eco  loaded in 0.11 seconds
eplex_gurobi.eco loaded in 0.00 seconds

Yes (0.12s cpu)

If instead I execute: