(unknown charset) [eclipse-clp-users] Debugging in embedded eclipse

From: (unknown charset) Victor Mataré <matare_at_...420...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 16:04:06 +0200
Hello,

I'm trying to debug/trace eclipse code that is being called from an instance embedded in C++ code, but I can't seem to trigger interactive tracing. trace(p) does not trigger tracing for p, and trace/0 or debug/0 cannot even be called. I.e. in C++ i do:

post_goal(EC_atom("trace"));
EC_resume();

Which results in:

calling an undefined procedure profile : trace in module eclipse

However I'm not even sure EC_atom is the correct way of referencing a predicate with arity 0. Can't find anything covering this in the documentation either. trace/0 also seems to be in none of the standard modules, for example when I get a list of all available modules in a plain interactive eclipse:

[eclipse 14]: findall(M, current_module(M), L), writeln(L).
[eclipse, sepia_kernel, dfid, eclipse_language, profile, toplevel, ecl_compiler, tracer_tty, suspend, development_support, lists]

Then trace/0 doesn't seem to be in any of them, i.e. any of eclipse/trace, sepia_kernel/trace, ... yield the same error as above.

So what's going on here? How do I trace embedded code?

Thanks in advance & regards,
Victor