[eclipse-clp-users] How to get comments inside of a clause?

From: Arthur Wang <rthrwang_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 21:51:08 +0800
Hi there,

In code formatting of  VSC-Prolog, I can handle comments between clauses
but it's buggy to keep comments inside of a clause. I use regex in
node.js to find comments inside of a clause because I have not found any
predicates to get information about inside comments. The problem of
regex is that it's hardly possible to distinguish '%' in printf with
that '%' of line comment. Are there any mechanisms to get inside
comments in ECLiPSe like SWI-Prolog?

Any helps are greatly appreciated!

Arthur Wang