Re: [eclipse-clp-users] This mailing list

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 00:46:43 +0100
Hello again,

there seems to be some uncertainty about how to confirm your
mailing list membership.  Note that you cannot do this by email,
the only two available methods are:

1. find/await the email from Sourceforge.net <notices_at_...416...>
with subject "Important Account Information - Reconfirm Mailing List
Subscriptions", and use the link provided in that email.

2. alternatively, go to
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/eclipse-clp-users
scroll to the bottom of that page, enter your email address and click
"Unsubscribe or edit options" - this then allows you to change your
subscription options, get a password reminder, etc.

Please note that it is no longer possible for me (or anyone else)
to manually add to, remove from, or inspect the membership list.
(it is entirely administered by SourceForge).

Thanks,
Joachim Schimpf
ECLiPSe maintainer