[eclipse-clp-users] Jobshop Scheduling Example with data fetched from SQL

From: Gibon <gibon666_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 09:28:42 +0200
Hello,
for my university project I'm working on using Jobshop Scheduling
<http://eclipseclp.org/examples/jobshop.html> example with data being
fetched from SQL instead of working with predefined benchmarks.
For now Im able to read data from database and format it, but I become
stuck on using this data.
I have tried defining get_bench_custom/6 directive that will get 2
additional params (NJobs and Data from SQL compared to original
get_bench/4) and then skipping calling jobshop in my get_bench_custom but I
do get instantiation fault.

I would be grateful for any help.
Thanks in advance
Marcin K.