Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Standard compliance

From: Panagiotis Stamatopoulos <takis_at_...90...>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 18:13:30 +0200
Thank you Maxime, but my question was whether the ECLiPSe
behavior on the query I posted was in accordance with the
standard. I was not looiking for an alternative way to do
this (and, certainly, I didn't need to load the ic library
to do some simple arithmetic). Paulo answered my question.
If we start ECLiPSe with "eclipse -L iso", then it complies
with the standard.

Regards,
Panagiotis