Re: [eclipse-clp-users] help

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 21:01:59 +0100
Hi,

It is difficult to provide any speicifc help to you, as you have not
really given enough of your program. Most importantly, you have not
given your code for check/4, the goal that you say is causing ECLiPSe to
abort.

Also, what precisely do you mean by ECLiPSe "always gave me abort" -- do
you mean ECLiPSe raise an error? If so, there should have been an error
message printed, which will give you some idea of what went wrong, and
you should include this in your report.

If on the other hand, the ECLiPSe process aborted (i.e. crashed), then
you should state this clearly, and give any messages that you got when
this happened.