Re: [eclipse-clp-users] library not found in use_module(library(ic_prop_test_util))

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:14:37 +0100
On 30/06/15 05:24, Edgaonkar, Shrirang wrote:
> Dear CLP users,
>
>    I get the following error while using library ic_prop_test_util.
>
> library not found in use_module(library(ic_prop_test_util))
>
> The library works well when I use it on TKEclipse version but on integration
> with java, I get the above error at line
>
> :- lib(ic_prop_test_util). I wish to use the random_int_number from the library.

There should be no difference between tkeclipse and a Java-embedded ECLiPSe.

You may be using two different installations, or you may have the wrong
setting for the -Declipse.directory property in Java.  Call the env/0
predicate in both environments and see whether there is any difference,
particularly in the installation_directory or library_path settings.

-- Joachim