Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Order of constraints

From: <mskala_at_...206...>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 02:11:21 -0600 (CST)
On Fri, 27 Feb 2015, Edgaonkar, Shrirang wrote:
> My problem is I cannot control the sequence in which constrants appear in my
> script as it is autogenerated. Is there any other way to handle this.

Your problem is not with the order of constraints, but with findall.
The findall predicate is not a constraint, and you cannot usefully apply
constraints to its output after it has finished running.  You must do
findall last, after any constraints, if you want constraints to be solved
in the normal way.

--
Matthew Skala
mskala_at_...206...                 People before principles.