[eclipse-clp-users] Multiple objective knapsack problem

From: Aaron Hunter <aaron.hunter2_at_...6...>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 10:54:08 -0500
As a beginner with Eclipse, I've read through the documentation but I
couldn't find an answer to my question. I hope someone here will be able to
offer some advice.

Can I use Eclipse to solve a multiple objective knapsack problem?

Abstracted from its domain, my problem is essential this: I have a list of
items with two attributes X and Y. Each item takes up exactly 1 slot in the
knapsack. The knapsack holds six items. I want to find one or more
solutions that maximize X and Y.

If Eclipse can solve this type of problem, any pointers would be
appreciated. It looked to me like minimize and maximize could only take one
objective. Thanks in advance.