Re: [eclipse-clp-users] 'Problem is infeasible!' in eplex goes to stdout

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 21:27:19 +0100
Hi Sergii,

I am actually in the middle of building the new Cbc binaries, which I
have verified does resolve your issue.

Sorry this is taking so long. It took us a while to get our daily build
system working again, and then I was away earlier this month.

Hopefully the Cbc binaries will be built and installed later today or
tomorrow, and then our next ECLiPSe build will use these new Cbc binaries.