Re: [eclipse-clp-users] 'Problem is infeasible!' in eplex goes to stdout

From: Sergii Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:08:48 -0700
Hi Kish,

Thanks for letting me know. I hope the migration will come out well.

I understand that CBC/CLP solvers are third-party solvers and Eplex can
also interface to other MP solvers.
But in reality if a person new to ECLiPSe wants to try some examples he
will just download ECLiPSe binaries and it's very unlikely that he will buy
other solvers (I believe free GLPK is very slow for integer programming
even compared with CBC), install, configure them, etc.

Sergii.