Re: [eclipse-clp-users] How to handle double values in eclipse clp?

From: Sergii Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 12:20:45 -0700
I think 'floats' in ECLiPSe are double precision.

Compare ECLiPSe:

$ X is float(pi).
X = 3.1415926535897931

with C++:

#include <iostream>
#include <cmath>
int main() {
  float float_pi = M_PI;
  double double_pi = M_PI;
  std::cout.precision(17);
  std::cout << "float:  " << float_pi << std::endl;
  std::cout << "double: " << double_pi << std::endl;
}

float:  3.1415927410125732
double: 3.1415926535897931

Sergii.